EIG88 (Excess Inventory Guru) is a Singapore-based tech startup. We are a multi-sector, B2B marketplace that helps businesses clear excess inventory and connect them with buyers and sellers in the region.
We are a young team led by very experienced leadership with very high staff retention records.
Extremely proud to be on a small list of IMDA’s pre-approved IT solutions in support of SMEs Go Digital Programme. We aim to help SMEs overcome their constraints and grow local and overseas sales
Transaction strategist - Full-time or commission
To make the transformation journey for SMEs work, we are looking for candidates with in-depth sector knowledge and wide trade contacts. If you are keen to join the Tech sector and help SMEs find their place in the digital age, join our team and take up a sector-leadership role in 6 months.
We are looking for people who are mature, experienced and sincere. You need not have experience in the tech sector but must have a long work experience and trade insight in the sector you’re from. We welcome PMET applicants.
Be part of a team that is open, celebrates our differences and builds each other up!
- Acquisition of new merchants and buyers in each sector
- On-board buyers and merchants
- Management of merchandise digitizing and presentation
- Identify new customer needs and business opportunities
- Building and expanding customer relationships
- Develop sector penetration strategies
- Opportunity to manage a team
- At least 10 years of sales, market development or procurement experience with proven industry track record
- Understand key sector constraints and opportunities
- Possess deep trade knowledge and wide key contacts
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Professional, ethical and trustworthy
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org